Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attend the Taoist internal alchemy workshops
ralf Offline

Attend the Taoist internal alchemy workshops
I want to attend the kungfu classes in your kungfu academy, in the same I also want to study Taoist internal alchemy. By my knowledge your school also offers workshops teaching such professional knowledge. My question is if I naturally get qualified to attend the workshops when I study the kungfu class?
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2010 06:39 PM by white_cloud.)
04-17-2010 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
white_cloud Offline
Administrator

RE: Attend the Taoist internal alchemy workshops
Many people contact us asking the same question. So, here it is my pleasure to give answer as follows:

Students who attend the kungfu classes in kungfu academy are naturally qualified to attend the internal alchemy workshops with preferential policy given below:

For students who study Tai Chi, Ba Gau, Shing-I, herbal medicine, Tuina, moxibustion, Chinese language and other Wudang Kungfu forms in Wudang Taoist Kungfu Acdemy for more than
  • 6 months, the cost for one session of internal alchemy workshops is USD 580 in total,
  • 10 months, the cost for one session on Taoist internal alchemy workshops is USD 280 in total.
Such cost covering the following items:
  1. All single occupancy 3-star hotel in up on Wudang mountains for 18 days.
  2. One set of Traditional Taoist clothes, deep blue color, with auxiliary shoes and caps included
  3. Graduation certificate
  4. All studying and training fees
  5. Workbook, assistant book and materials

For more information please visit registration page of DaMo Qigong & Taoist Internal Alchemy Workshops 2013

[Image: workshop_logo_201301.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2012 12:04 PM by chris.)
04-18-2010 07:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply