Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Workshop 2008
abc Offline

Workshop 2008
In September 2008 I traveled to China for the Taoist Internal Alchemy Workshop. This really was a life changing experience and I feel like I can accomplish things now and do so much more than ever before - I FEEL GREAT !!!! The teachings and the Taoist Practices we were taught have changed my daily life. I now practice Tao Yoga, and it is helping to heal a decades-old injury. Doing Tao Yoga has given me back the power of balance and given me the ability to be in a place of great healing. The meditation practice and Taoist teachings have added much insight and new knowledge to a subject I have long been interested in but had trouble getting concrete information on. During meditation I learned a practice that really, really opened my Qi flow and gave me a huge insight that has been missing for years. This truly was a life changing time. This new meditation practice has enhanced my many years of practice in a powerful way.

I highly recommend this journey to anyone who would like to see China not only as a fascinating place to visit but as a magical inner journey as well. I cannot wait for the next tour and will never miss one!

--- Roni Rubin, Piedmont CA, USA
06-04-2011 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply