Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wudang Kungfu Master Zhang Jiali
berger Offline
Administrator

Wudang Kungfu Master Zhang Jiali
Serving as the first disciple of famous Wudang Kungfu master You Ming Sheng, master Zhang Jia Lee specializes in typical hard Wudang Kungfu forms and his internal Kungfu often leaves strong impression to spectators. Some tourists in Wudang often feel alarmed when he strikes against a big tree while all leaves begin to shake or fall down. He often attends various Kungfu championship to be held within China and now enjoys more and more popularity among common people and Kungfu practitioners.

Most of the time, he teaches his disciples at Prince Slope Temple Complex, to disseminate the Wudang Kungfu and its value. In the upcoming workshops he would teach Wudang Tai Chi Chuan and Taoist Yoga.

Master Zhang engages actively in kungfu teaching and related knowledge spreading work and nowadays he begins to plan for a book and DVD publishing project to better record what he learnt from other kungfu masters and prevent them from getting lost. So, more and more books and vedio products will roll into market for people to keep.

The folowing is a one piece of vedio slip for a Wudang sword play. From it people can understand the mastery of sword arts.

[Image: master_zhangjiali.jpg]
01-30-2013 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jamobicocb Offline
TherinetfakRI

LinkedIn
dvd to ipod for mac nortoneocl xqkxdk
F*ckin' remarkable things here. I'm very glad to peer your article. Thanks so much and i'm taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
01-30-2013 02:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zbethlcxx Offline
ZbethmdjcRI

LinkedIn
cell phone provider lookup ryanyfgr iszpin
I've been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks, I'll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?
01-30-2013 02:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jamobicocb Offline
TherinetfakRI

LinkedIn
convert dvd to ipod bellfekg cxtvlx
hello!,I really like your writing so so much! proportion we be in contact extra approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert on this house to solve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to see you.
01-30-2013 02:56 PM